A Panic Anxiety Disorder is an attack which suddenly occurs when there is no real danger or apparently cause. Panic Anxiety Disorder may be very dangerous in this situation you might think that you are losing self control. Having heart attack or may be dying.
Most of the people have only two Panic Attacks in their whole life. Panic Disorder involves recurrent Panic attacks; you spent a long period in constant fear of another attack. Although, these attacks are not life threatening but they can be very dangerous and destroy your life in a terribly.
Real life Symptoms of Panic Anxiety Disorder
Panic Anxiety Disorder attacks takes place suddenly and unexpectedly. They can appear at any time while you are sleeping, in meeting, in shopping or driving. These attacks have many variations in which you may feel fatigue. Following a list of Panic Anxiety Disorder is given:
- Shaking or Trembling
- Fast Heart Beat
- Fear of death or loss of control
- Chest pain
- Sense of impending danger
- Tightness in your throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Abdominal Cramping
- Hot Flashes
- Feelings of unreality
- Faintness or lightheadedness
- Tingling sensation
Major causes of Panic Anxiety Disorder
When we talk bout what causes panic attacks. Following points comes into mind which are the major factors that plays vital role in Panic Anxiety Disorder.
- Major Stress
- Certain changes take place in the parts of brain and may change normal functionality.
- Prone to negative emotions
- Temperament that is more receptive to stress.
Initially these attacks occur unexpectedly but with the passage of time they are triggered by certain condition.
According to past research and literature it has been examined that natural fight of our body against danger causes the Panic Anxiety Disorder. For example if dangerous object or animal came after you, your body will react impulsively and you heart beat would speed up. Same reaction occurs in panic attack but it is clear that Panic Anxiety Disorder occur when there is no danger present currently.
What are Main Risk factors of Panic Attack?
These attacks affect more women than men and starts in the late teens or early adulthood. Factors which are considered as the main risk factors of Panic Anxiety Disorder are given below:
- Family history of panic Disorder
- Serious illness of loved one
- Major life stress like death
- A shocking happening like sexual assault
- A serious incident
- Major changes in your personal life like divorce or any other
- Excessive amount of caffeine intake
- Sexual abuse
Complications which take place Due to Panic Disorder
Panic attacks affect almost every aspect of your life. You will be more frightened due to panic attack that live in a constant state for a long period of time. Complications that may arise are given below:
- Specific phobias may arise such as fear of leaving your home or driving
- Try to avoid from social situations
- Problem at work places
- Multiple disorders like anxiety Disorder, Depression, or any other type of psychiatric disorder
- Indulge yourself in suicidal thoughts or increase risk of suicide
- Misuse of other alcoholic substances
- Face financial problems
To some extent this disorder may originate in form of agoraphobia. Always try to avoid those places and situations which cause more anxiety or depression. On the other hand you may be dependent on others to be with you in order to leave your home.
How You Can Prevent from Panic attack or Panic Disorder?
There is no permanent way to avoid from Panic Anxiety Disorder but following are some recommendations that may help you:
- Consult with doctor and get proper treatment for panic attacks as soon as possible.
- Follow your treatment plan very carefully and take out yourself from this relapses.
- A regular and proper physical activity plays vital role to protect you from Panic attacks.